How would you evacuate from the sinking ship? Do you have your life-boats and life-vests ready ? And sail to a new flash-devoid future. But what if you have some legacy content that still weighs you down? Blow that whistle…..call us.
This is real. This is now. And very soon a lot of things that you have been used to on the net will change beginning 2021. Adobe has an an End-of-life page , an obituary to Flash.
Open standards such as HTML5, WebGL, and WebAssembly have continually matured over the years and serve as viable alternatives for Flash content. Also, major browser vendors are integrating these open standards into their browsers and deprecating most other plug-ins (like Flash Player). There will be no more security patches or updates to Flash either.
So your old coursework, applications, libraries may not function. And the Flash player will be reduced to a vestigial application on your computer.
So, what can you do now quickly future-proof your courses/libraries?
Convert courses to html5. We can help you. As we have done for many other companies, that have trusted us to do. We have robust methodology and the IP processes.
And any other reason for html5, you ask?
Train yourself to let go of everything that you fear to lose – Yoda.
We expect and demand to access knowledge any time and anywhere. We want this on any device that we have on hand at this very moment. This has made responsive content design a critical factor in course creation.
Responsiveness as the term states simply means that the Content morphs into and adapts itself to the screen real-estate on any device. HTML5 (with CSS) is what makes it happen and It has quickly become the creation weapon of choice.
Here are the 7 fruitful reasons to incorporate HTML5 in e-learning:
1. HTML5 has the capability to provide content adaptability to all screen sizes. It can develop learning content in one single responsive language. This adds significant value in terms of both productivity and efficiency.
2. HTML5 flies solo. Does not require any proprietary player to run it. It has the clear advantage of running on any possible device OS.
3. HTML5 has become a universal working standard with its worldwide presence in the industry. It is the present reference for content creation that has the potential to drive and unify cross-platform learning content production.
4. As companies continue to incorporate and launch HTML5 based learning projects, the demand will only expand for a new range of service providers, technologies. The skill nuances will sharpen leading to newer executions and more creative adaptations of this tech.
5. HTML5 creates a flexible and clean way to program.
6. HTML5 makes video playback better. 2D/3D depiction, enhanced graphics delivers an enhanced user experience.
7. As HTML5 gets defined better, it can disseminate across more OS platforms.
So, make your move today.
Grab a lifeboat – from Ideaon and we will help you navigate to a new secure future in HTML5.